FAQ inap2 FAQ
About User Settings
- How can I change my email address?
If your email address was entered incorrectly, you will not be able to receive the message on how to verify your email address to complete your registration. Please log in from the login page and enter your correct email address from Account Settings.
- I forgot my password.
You can change your log in information by going to Account settings. Check the box "Change your login password", and create a new password.
- I have not received the email verification message.
I have not received a message to verify my email address.
There may be two reasons why you have not received the email verification mail.
1) It is possible that your incoming emails are triggered by Junk mail filters, rejecting emails from our website. To resolve the issue please set your mailbox to enable receiving messages from firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Your email address may have been registered incorrectly. After logging in go to Account Settings, and re-enter your email address.
*Please note that if your email has not been verified, we will not be able to receive inquiries through our site.
===Registration with a mobile phone email address===
If you have set your phone to block receiving messages, you may not be able to receive the verification URL, and will not be able to complete registration.Please make sure to set your mailbox to receive messages from inap2.com.
If you click the URL in the email verification message and you receive an error message, make sure there is not a line break in the URL.
- When I click on the url in the email verification message titled "Welcome to inap2! :: inap2" I get an error message.
There may be a possibility that the URL in the email verification has been cutoff because of a line break. Please confirm that the URL address is complete and try again.
- What is Works?
Works from the main menu is where you can view what other firms have built, designed or are under construction. You can view by the latest works or by what is most popular.
From your Dashboard menu, by clicking on Works, you can add images and a description of your work. Click on the red "Add" button to upload images and enter a description.
- What Publish/Draft means when uploading to your Works
"Publish" means your work will become visible for others to view. Select "Publish" when you are ready to have your work presented in the main menu of Works.
"Draft" is not visible for others. You can create as many drafts as you like, and they will show up on your Dashboard, where you can edit the contents.
If you click on the 3 dots you can go back to editting your draft, or delete your draft.
- What is the recommended format and specifications for uploading works?
-Data size need to be less than 10MB.
-Recommended length and width size is over 1300px.
-Format JPEG or PNG.(JPEG is recommended)
The photo will convert the file automatically when you upload them.
-It is possible to upload up to 300MB. There is no limit in regards to run time or length x width size.
-Most all formats are acceptable (MPEG, fmp4, MP4, WebM, FLV, MPG, MXF, etc)
*When uploading videos, as with the photos, the server will convert it to dpi and compress the file to a suitable size.
*A video of approx. 300MB, may take a few minutes to upload.